Can Chinese citizens apply for the Capital Investment Entrant Scheme?

According to the Hong Kong Immigration Department, Chinese citizens who have rights of abode of a third country may apply for the Capital Investment Entrant Scheme. WE can get the right for our applicants.

I am prepared to invest in Hong Kong for immigration and bring in my spouses and children. Are there any limitation of the number of relatives I bring?

As long as the children are under 18 years old, there are no limitations of number of dependents.

Can I invest after my application?

Yes. Applicants may invest within 6 months after the instrument of ratification by the Hong Kong Immigration Department.

Do I need to get the write-off of my Chinese identity after getting my Hong Kong identity card?

No. You can legally own the Hong Kong identity card, Chinese identity card, Chinese residents and Chinese passport at the same time.