- Applicant should provide relevant documents to apply for permanent resident status in a foreign country; China passport and passport photos.
- Submit all the relevant documents, together with the notary certificate and supporting documents of your assets, to the Immigration Department of the Hong Kong SAR Government for verification.
- Should all documents submitted are in compliance with the requirements the applicant will be allocated a file number. After submitting the report prepared by a certified public accountant (practicing), approval-in-principal will be granted in 4 to 6 months.
- Applicant and the dependents can obtain a 3-month visa or an entry permit by the Immigration Department.
- Investing in Hong Kong with a sum of HK$ 10 million and the applicant is required to provide the Immigration Department with supporting documents to prove that the requisite level of investment has been made.
- Upon issuance of formal approval, permission to stay in Hong Kong for two years will be granted.
- Applicant is at the same time eligible to apply for the Hong Kong Identity Card.
- After residing in Hong Kong for 7 consecutive years and successfully applied for the right of abode, applicant can by then apply for the Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card and the Hong Kong SAR passport.
Migrating to a foreign country means a new beginning. Tailor-made investment immigration services will best match your needs just in time. From the application stage to the granting of right of abode, we will be here for you.